Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Money: Saving at the grocery store

So if your anything like me, it's never a good idea to grocery shop when your hungry. I end up spending way more, and sometimes even forgetting the key items I went into the store to get in the first place! So I have a few ways that have helped me save when it comes to grocery shopping. I try to shop on a full stomach, that way i'm not impulse buying. I always make my list at home before going to the store so I go in focused and get only what I need. Another thing that's helped me a lot lately is couponing! I knew you all have seen the show extreme couponing! I'm not saying cut coupons all day and stock pile, but it really helps to get a Sunday paper or two and match some coupons to items already on your list. Now if you really want to go the extreme couponing route(which can be really fun!) I suggest Thekrazycouponlady.com. Her site gives you a step by step guide and even tells what stores are having sales when. Last but not least if your taking your kids w/ you, bring a fun toy and a snack to keep them from the " want..." speech...lol Hope todays tips were helpful for you! What helps you save money at the grocery store?

No comments:

Post a Comment