Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm BACK!

I have been sooo busy the last two weeks! I'm so sorry i haven't updated much! Lately I have been working on starting my own business ;-) yay me!! lol A friend and myself are starting a gourmet custom cupcake business called Cupcakin'. We've actually been doing it for about three months now but it seems to be taking off a little more lately! I would love for you all to check out our FB page since our website is under major construction right now.  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222761791076643.64863.100000284727040&type=1#!/pages/Cupcakin/133848373364423. Please give me feedback on what you think! Also I am going to be doing a contest this month so YAY again! I am doing a Halloween costume contest(kid costumes only). You will send pictures of your cuties all dolled up in their costumes and the subscribers can vote on the top ten then the week of Halloween everyone will vote again for their favorite and that winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to target! BYW what is everyone dressing their little ones up as this year? Will you be dressing up as well???

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting-your own business! Congratulations and good luck! For Halloween my daughter is going as Tiana...complete with a toy frog to attach to her trick or treat bucket lol. My oldest is going as a Roman warrior that chooses to wear a Viking horned hat. I bought myself a glitter butterfly face mask (from Target lol) and I'll wear a lot of purple eye glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I'm still debating what I'm making babygirl for Halloween. She's been wanting to be a rockstar lol most def enter your children in the contest!! Can't wait to see their costumes!! And spread the word about the contest. It's only fir subscribers though ;-)

    ReplyDelete